Smilezone* is India’s most reliable Chain of Dental Clinics, an integral part of Ethix Health Care [www.ethix.in] a conglomerate company serving the medical fraternity for over 2 decades, driven by highly educated and well experienced passionate Dental professionals.
If your goal is to work independently as a boss and have a strong zeal to succeed, Smilezone* provides the ideal opportunity to reach your goal. It requires your sincere hard work to implement our business strategies. Smilezone* is the perfect destination for over 1000’s of customers daily for all their dental needs, across India. Smilezone* franchise business model, supports with monopoly right, equity ownership, autonomy, management of your own business and long lasting relationship with your customers, which forms the base for a profitable service industry in your preferred location.
STUDYZONE HAS A WIDE RANGE OF STATIONARIES AS FOLLOWS:
- School supplies starting from pens, notebooks, paints, crayons, globes, geometry boxes to office supplies like markers, files, folders, and whiteboards.
- Card specialist having all possible cards from printing business cards to greeting cards to wedding invitations.
- Art supplies in detail for all types of paintings—oil, charcoal, stencil, water paints, etc.
- Craft supplies such as glitter, beads, ribbons, organza, buttons, and wool.
- General stationery such as scissors, staplers, glue, gift wrappers, and tape.
- Baking, chocolate making, and stitching kits such as cupcake moulds, crochet, and quilling equipment.
- Party supplies such as balloons, masks, confetti, candles, crowns, and streamers.
MARKET POTENTIAL :
The Indian Dental care services market having a tremendous scope and it is estimated to experience a double digit growth rate, reaching up to US$ 2.2 billion (147 Bn. Indian rupees) by 2020. According to Ken Research, India has already witnessed a compound annual growth rate of 12% for the period of 2010 to 2015 as dental awareness and disposable income have increased. According to the Indian Dental Association, India’s population of 1.2 billion had access to 1,80,000 dentists, including 35,000 specialists, in 2014. This number is projected to grow to 3,00,000 by 2018.
OUR VISION :
Our vision is to provide Top Quality Dental Treatment at an affordable cost.
OUR MISSION :
Our mission is to ensure high profit (ROI) for all our franchise partners and adding a strong foundation of trust in every movement at Smilezone*, which motivates our staff to deliver their best and this trust reflects on all our patient’s smile at Smilezone*.
FRANCHISE SUPPORT :
- We assist you to procure all important Equipment.
- You get all basic stock of dental medications from our own factory in 55% discount on its MRP.
- We help you to obtain all necessary (GST/DL/FSSAI (trade)/ISO) license numbers.
- Franchisee authorization (framed) certificate.
- Franchisee performance based Achievement Award
- We help in recruiting and continuous professional training to dentist and all the staff.
- We provide Smilezone billing software
- Inventory management through our billing software.
- Uniforms – logo printed T-Shirts for the staff
- We equip you with latest sales promotional tools and marketing strategies.
- Guide to compile sales tax/income tax/audited balance sheet by a chartered accountant.
- Compliments for the leading/nearby doctors for getting patient referrals (prescription pads for doctors) to our Smilezone* clinic.
- Soft copy of advertising content to promote the business in local electronic media (Cable TV) and print media/banner/stands/stickers/(No Parking) Board.
- We give advertisements in national magazines (THE DentCare) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.,).
- All additional consumables and medicines will be provided in net price
- Soft copy of name board with your local address.
Stage – 1 : Franchise agreement fee: 83000 for the monopoly rights
Stage – 2 : Shop advance, essential equipments, interiors & licensing
Stage – 3 : Purchase of consumables & promotional activity expenses
Min Area Required – 250 SQ FT
Complete expert advice and training from the Head Office will be offered to the franchise from the date of signing.
We will guide you with the recruitment and training for the Doctors, Therapist and administrative staff.
1. Royalty fee is 1% on gross sales value
2. Franchise agreement will be renewed once in 5 years & Renewal fee Rs.3500
3. All promotional materials will be sent on to-pay basis by cargo / transport / courier
4. Franchise fee is one time investment (Tenure-5 years) which is non-refundable and attracts no interest rates