KidZone*, is India’s most Admired chain of (Montessori) preschools, an integral part of www.ethix.in, a conglomerate organization, serving the Eduworld* for over 2 decades, driven by highly educated and well experienced professionals. KidZone* is one of the fastest growing preschool brand in the country. Our core value proposition lies in our unique syllabus and well-structured preschool program, organized pedology that has been developed by Ethix’s prestigious R&D department.
If your goal is to work independently as a boss and have a strong zeal to succeed, KidZone* provides the ideal opportunity to reach your goal. It requires your sincere hard work to implement our business strategies. KidZone* is the perfect destination for over 1000’s of children for their early educational needs, across India. KidZone* franchise business model, supports with monopoly right, equity ownership, autonomy, management of your own business and long lasting relationship with your customers, which forms the base for a profitable service industry in your preferred location.
MARKET POTENTIAL :
Preschools and early education is a booming business in India with increasing interests from the parents and an evolving franchise model to scale up operations. The Indian Preschool market has now become a Rs 4000 crore business and expected to grow at around 37% every year.
OUR VISION :
Our vision is to provide the fundamental of Education for Life Edu4Life* at an affordable cost.
OUR MISSION :
Our mission is to ensure high profit (ROI) for all our franchise partners and adding a strong foundation of trust in every movement at KidZone*, which motivates our staff to deliver their best and this trust reflects on our student’s smile.
FRANCHISE SUPPORT :
- We provide Product, curriculum, content and activity planning, delivery & assessment.
- We offer assistance in setting up your preschool.
- We help you to obtain all necessary (GST/FSSAI (trade)/ISO) license numbers.
- We help in recruiting and continuous professional training to the staff.
- Admissions, day to day teaching syllabus and billing (Fee) through our software.
- Franchisee Authorization (framed) Certificate
- Franchisee performance based Achievement Award
- Guidance to conduct marketing activities, Academic R & D, Systems & quality control.
- Guide to compile sales tax/income tax/audited balance sheet by a chartered accountant.
- Comprehensive start up kit with baby safe classroom furniture, toys & equipment, books, and indoor & outdoor toys.
- Soft copy of advertising content to promote the business in local electronic media (Cable TV) and print media/banner/stands/stickers/(No-Parking) Board.
- We give advertisements in national magazines and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp).
- Soft copy of name board with your local address and design for compound wall.
- We provide logo printed T-Shirts for the teachers and students.
- Upto 50% Return On Investment
- Brand value & proven franchising model
- Assistance on setting up your preschool
- Guidance to conduct marketing activities
- Continuous training & support for your staff
- Curriculum based on the best preschool disciplines
FOR THE AMOUNT RS.1,50,000 WHAT YOU PAY AS FRANCHISE FEE, YOU GET:
- Inventory and billing software to make invoices
- Softcopy of name board, customer information sheets, time to time schemes / discounts banner
- Kidzone’s Monopoly franchise marketing rights to use the brand name at your locality (we won’t provide another Kidzone franchise outlet within 3 kms from your location)
- Competent Staff (Teacher appointment)
Min Area Required – 1200 SQ FT
Complete expert advice and training from the Head Office will be offered to the franchise from the date of signing.
We will guide you with the recruitment and training for Montessori teachers and administrative staff
1. Franchise agreement will be renewed once in 5 years & Renewal fee Rs.3500
2. All promotional materials will be sent on to-pay basis by cargo / transport / courier
3. Franchise fee is one time investment (Tenure-5 years) which is non-refundable and attracts no interest rates